Our uniquely formulated Breeders Choice cat litter pellets are made from >99% recycled paper with no additives or chemicals
Superior cat litter qualities include
- Natural odour control
- No additives or chemicals
- Highly absorbent – superior performance
- Suitable for all cat breeds
- Economical – long lasting
- Lightweight – easy to handle
- Virtually dust-free – reduces tracking & will not mark floors
- 10 litres, 20 litres, and 30 litres packs
New pack features include
Loyal pet owners, breeders and veterinarians agree that other litters are simply "left in the dust!"
- Handles on packs make them easier to lift, carry and use
- Easy pour spout makes them easier to pour and gives more control.
Breeders Choice usage suggestions
- Pour litter 2–4cm (1–2 inches) deep into tray.
- If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle some over existing litter, & increase new pellets daily.
- For best results, remove waste (solid and urine) regularly & stir pellets to aerate. Top up with fresh pellets as needed, & completely replace at least once a week.
- Waste can be used as a surface mulch.
Write Your Own Review