The term ‘Pets Kampong’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is No. 3 Upper Aljunied Link, #07-05 Joo Seng Warehouse Block B Singapore 367902. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
Pets Kampong is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Order Cancellation Policy
Standard Purchase (Including C&C and Overseas Users)
- For those who wish to cancel upon order confirmation, there will be a cancellation fee of 10% charge for your purchase amount.
- You may refuse to accept the parcel upon delivery and simply inform the rider that you have changed your mind.
- Once the item is back in our warehouse, you will be refunded 90% of your purchased amount.
- Should you choose to cancel within the period of 3 months, you are entitled to a 50% refund.
- Applicable to both local and overseas customer who purchase from our website.
- Any order cancellation after order confirmation will only be refunded 90% for normal purchase (including C&C users) while any pre-order cancellation after order confirmation will only be refunded 50% within 3 months’ time of purchase.
- However, if we cannot fulfil your pre-ordered item(s) after 3 months’ time from the date of purchase, we will refund 100% back to you.
Standard Local Delivery Policy
- All Goods purchased from us will only be delivered to addresses within Singapore.
- No delivery will be made until you receive confirmation from us.
- Upon confirmation, your order will be delivered to you in 2~3 working days from the date of purchase.
- Home-Delivery charge of $10 will be imposed for purchase under $60.00 per trip.
- In the event of any unsuccessful delivery on the confirmed schedule due to a customer's cancellation, postponement or unavailability, a $10.00 surcharge will be imposed for subsequent delivery.
- Our Standard Local Delivery Service is available from 8:00am - 5:00pm on working days.
Express Local Delivery Policy
- Ordering Cut-Off time for Express Local Delivery is between 8am to 4pm can only be confirmed subject to stock availability.
- Optional of Express Local Delivery Surcharge of $20 will be imposed on top of Grand Total Amount for urgent request orders.
Overseas Delivery Policy
- The purchased amount is based on actual Weight & Volume and depending on the size of the dimension of the product.
- Overseas Customers are required to pay freight charge(s) by DHL.
- You can refer to DHL’s website for more information.
- If you have any further queries, please call us at +65 or email us at email@example.com.
Local Exchange Policy
- Exchange policy is strictly available for local purchase.
- Goods sold are not refundable. All exchanges must be done within 7 working days from the date of purchase.
- You will need to bring along your original invoice together with the item(s) in its original condition.
- If the value of the exchange item(s) is higher than the original item(s), you will be required to top up the difference.
- There will be no refund if the value of the exchange item(s) is lower than the original item(s).
- No other forms of exchanges (such as cash vouchers or online store credit) will be given at our stores.
- All items that are exchanged can only be made once.
- Our exchange policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear of a product.
- Pets Kampong makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchandise, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Such returns are at all times governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act of Singapore.
- All decisions made by Pets Kampong are final.
Overseas Exchange Policy
What to take note when you encounter item(s) with Pre-Order button?
- You are strongly advised not to use ‘Pre-Order’ button if you are not prepared to wait for 3 months.
- Should you choose tocancel within the period of 3 months, you are entitled to a 50% refund.
How we practice Pre-order?
- When you come across a Pre-Order Button on an item’s detail page, all you have to do is to click the Pre-Order Button and make payment for the Full Amount of the item you want, and we will try our best to get your item(s) within 3 months.
What we will promise to you?
- In the event we do not fulfill your pre-order within 3 months, we will give you full refund back.
- There is no guaranteed of acceptance for your special requests.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
Click & Collect Policy
- We only accept online payment for Click & Collect users.
- Our Click & Collect service is only available for local purchase.
- Customers are required to print their invoices upon confirmation or save it on their mobile devices for verification at our stores.
- Items must be collected within 3 days upon confirmation of your purchase online. If your items remain uncollected after 3 days at your chosen outlet, they will be sent to our office and we will inform you again for internal arrangement.
- In the event if you wish to have your items delivered to you, our Delivery Policy will reply.(Please refer to our Delivery Policy above.)
- Other Terms & Conditions may apply.
- Please feel free to contact our Customer Service via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6567347089.
Terms & Conditions