Menhaden fish meal, ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, menhaden fish oil, porcine meat meal, salt, brewers dried yeast, magnesium oxide, choline chloride, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source of vitamin e), niacin, l-ascorbyl-2- polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), zinc oxide, manganous oxide, calcium carbonate, ferrous carbonate, calcium pantothenate, mixed tocopherols (natural preservative), riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), dl-methionine, folic acid, zinc sulfate, vitamin A acetate, calcium iodate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).Guaranteed Analysis
Crude protein not less than 40% Crude fat not less than 10% Crude fiber not more than 5.0%Feeding Directions:
- Mazuri® Aquatic Turtle Diet should be fed to juvenile or adult carnivorous turtles one time per day, three to five times per week.
- The diet should be scattered on the water, where it will float.
- For best results, feed only the amount of diet that the turtles will readily consume in one day.
- The turtles will eat the floating diet for 15 to 20 minutes, and then they will bask for a period of time. The turtles will return later in the day and eat the remaining diet from the bottom.
- Do not overfeed as excess feed will decompose resulting in poor water quality.
- The actual amount of diet the turtles will eat varies with temperature
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Polybags are packaged under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend fershness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Write Your Own Review