- BRAIN & TRAIN dog treats are natural, ethical, low-calorie, hand-baked mini-bones that dogs love.
- They include chicken, ginkgo biloba and coconut oil.
- Ginkgo biloba is thought to have been cultivated in China for over 1,500 years.
- It is traditionally used as a memory and concentration aid. Coconut oil is a source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs).
- MCTs are converted into ketones, which act as an energy source for the brain.
- These treats can both aid dogs in training and elderly dogs.
Oats, Rice, Rye, Chicken, Oils & Fats, Yeast Extract, Coconut Oil, Gingko Biloba, Rosemary Extract.
Write Your Own Review