- A comprehensive nutrition for adult dogs over one year while bringing food allergy into consideration.
- With 10% more tasty raw chicken than before, it's a taste hard to resist.
- For an adult dog to receive a well-balanced diet is essential.
[ To ensure the dog receives the nutrition that it needs, Canine Tribute includes: ]
- Herbs (Chamomile * Rosemary) Due to the pollution and stress of city-life, herbs (Chamomile * Rosemary) are infused into the formulation to help strengthen their immune system, detoxify and anti-stress purposes.
- Flat Kibble Easy-to-eat kibble shape which the dog can eat without too much trouble.
- Collagen * Omega-3 Fatty Acids A source of DHA*EPA, for a healthy and lush, skin & coat.
- Lactobacillus (EC-12)* Oligosaccharides Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system, a healthy digestive system = firmer stool, also a healthy digestive system = better odour control.
- A healthy digestive system = better absorption of nutrition which helps to maintain the health of the dog.
- Heat-resistant Vitamin C Helps to promote a healthy immune system and plays a role as an antioxidant for the dog.
- With a palatable taste of chicken meat. Made with real 'Never-frozen' raw chicken meat.
Fresh chicken, rice bran, potato(potato protein, sweet potato), rice flour, chicken meal, animal fats, beet pulp, potato flour, alfalfa meal, vegetable fat, yeast extract, purified fish oil (DHA, EPA source), oligosaccharides, plant enzyme, glucose, collagen, dried chamomile, dried rosemary, lactobacillus, copper chlorophyll, Agaricus (A source of β-glucan), minerals(dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, Calcium iodate, copper sulfate), vitamins(A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, choline chloride, Calcium D-Pantothenic acid, Nicotinic Acid, D-Biotin, Folic Acid), Amino Acids(DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan), flavoring
Crude Protein Min. 23%
Crude Fat Min. 13%
Crude Fibre Max. 4%
Moisture Max. 10%
Ash Max. 9.5%
Calcium Min. 1.0%
Phosphorus Min. 0.8%
Vitamin A Min. 11,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D Min. 1,100 IU/KG
Vitamin E Min. 20o IU/KG
Caloric Content 350 kcal/100g
Write Your Own Review